1. Login to your BiblioBoard account on your mobile device using our BiblioBoard Library app.
2. Click on the book you would like to download to your Offline Bookshelf and you will see these options:
3. Check the "Offline Bookshelf" and you will see this next:
4. Click "ADD", and your book will begin downloading.
5. Make sure your books have fully downloaded before you disconnect from the internet. There will now be a checkmark next to "Offline Bookshelf".
6. When you are in an area without internet access click on your BiblioBoard Library app and you will see the following screen. Click "Go to Offline Bookshelf" and it will bring you to the page where your books have been downloaded.